Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Well, Christmas cards just did not go out this year -- for the first time in .... I don't know... a LONG time. Truth be told, I'm just not feeling it this year -- but hopefully most of those near and dear to my hear read my blog....hopefully. This month has just flown by so quickly -- and I've been having a hard time feeling that "Christmas Spirit"...but it's my own fault -- more service is on the list for next year, that always helps. That and a reminder to myself to START EARLIER AND DO LESS. I seem to forget that every year. So to all of our friends and family members, we wish you great peace and comfort in the message of this season of Christmas and thank all of you for your love and friendship.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I too am not feeling it so much, I'm hoping my Christmas miracle will happen sometime today...that I will remember the reason!

Stacey said...

Thanks! I was lax on my cards as well. The blog is a good way to share and we all feel your love! Hope you had a great Christmas, I look forward to reading your next post!