Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Day of School

I can't believe it's that time of year already!  What happened to summertime?  It just flew by.  Another post for another day, I suppose....
As for now....
5 kids
3 schools
2 carpools
4 different time schedules

I'm no longer working part-time, for now. I've had a feeling for a while now that I need to take some time off, so we'll see where the wind blows me next.  In the meantime, I get to focus on my new true love, Primary!  And getting my house more organized....and attend the temple more frequently, and organize my pictures.  My list goes on and on.  

I didn't even take back to school photos this morning.  No one was in the mood to cooperate.  I think we could have used another week off, actually.   All in all, life is good.


No comments: