Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family BBQ

On Saturday, we had a family BBQ to celebrate...I guess to celebrate...my mom and Paul visiting from Wyoming....ummm...my dad and Ruth buying a house down the street from me....ummmm...the kids starting spring break...ummm....my husband still having a job. Well heck, who needs a reason...we just like to all get together and gab once in a while.


My brother showing off on roller-blades...ya whatever! I can do that -- just don't ask me to try and stop.My most favorite uncles, aunt and cousins!
My mom, bryce and Heidi -- ya, the sun was in their eyes....I'm cruel!
Jim, Aunt Jackie, and mom!
And my most favorite and cutest cousin, MIGNON!!

4 comments:

Episode Experts said...

Welcome to the club! I have never seen a ward where so many family members are in the same one. Twilight Zone...or just people realizing how nice a place to live our community is???

Barbara said...

It would be fun to live down the street from you!! Would Love it.

Anonymous said...

Jealous! I guess i'll have to buy a home there next.

Mignon said...

I looked like I just got caught with my hand in the cookie jar! Hahaha