Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Shootin' those Hoops!

I have to give you a quick report regarding Starr playing basketball this season. She went for her first practice last night and was absolutely MORTIFIED to learn she is the only girl on her team ... not to mention a foot taller than ALL the boys. If this were to happen in another 5 years, I think she would be in heaven, but as a 9 year old, she's already wondering how she's going to survive. Oh, the drama!!!

As a bonus, here's a quick recipe I received during the days I was doing Weight Watchers -- I love these, very low calorie, high fiber, and satisfies that sweet tooth.

Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins

1 Box of chocolate cake mix (or any type)
1 15 oz can pumpkin
1/4 cup water

Mix all ingredients together well, Place into 18 cupcake tins. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until done.

No comments: