Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Amanda!

First of all, I don't want this post to be depressing. I guess perhaps I just wanted to do something public to acknowledge her 15th birthday since every year I struggle with a way to celebrate it. Not much planned today -- Steve and I will go out to dinner tonight (a rare date for us these days) and spend some time with each other reminiscing. Maybe a small cake with the kids before we go. Wow, can you believe she's been gone almost 10 years? It just seems like a different lifetime ago. I'm just grateful for the peace I have and the knowledge that I have that we can finish raising her during the Millennium if we stay worthy... And I'm especially grateful for FOREVER FAMILIES!!






I was hoping to scan better pictures, but not having much luck.... oh well.

No comments: