Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Surviving Christmas...

Surviving Christmas...isn't that the name of a movie? If not, it should be. Well, our Christmas has been memorable...and fun...to say the least. Starr began it all by breaking her foot on Christmas Eve. The kids were in the backyard playing "capture the flag" barefoot -- (hey, it's AZ!) and she slipped on some wet grass and fractured it. While I went with the rest of the kids to Terri's (Steve's sister) Christmas Eve Party, Steve and Starr went to Urgent Care.

We had lots of food and family on Christmas day...Katie (my sister) cooked up a storm and it was all DELICIOUS!!! We had family coming and going -- and my kids were totally surprised to receive a Wii for Christmas! The Wii was great entertainment on Christmas day ... and will make the best babysitter during this Christmas break! Especially since our broken foot child is confined to a chair and crutches for a while. (Thank goodness for the big furry pink moon chair she received for Christmas - and not the bike we were considering!)

Anyway, our thoughts are with all of you and thank you for your wonderful Christmas cards. We love reading the family Christmas letters and seeing the beautiful pictures and cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

This is Leisa. Thank so you much for the card. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. Thanks also for the link to your blog. It's so exciting to read these updates. I really miss you guys but reading this will definitely help.

If you're interested, I've got a livejournal I keep up. It's mostly about my writing, but I do put in updates about my family. Though, those posts are friends only so if you wanted to read them, you'd need to make an account (even if you never plan to use it. That's what my mom did.) so that I can add you to my friends list. Anyway, this link is: http://fandoria.livejournal.com

Sounds like you had a nice Christmas even in spite of Starr breaking her foot. I hope it heals quickly.

Kreanna said...

Sound like you had a pretty eventful christmas! Looked like you all had some fun. Missed ya!