Monday, January 21, 2008

About me!!!

Okay, this one's for you, Erica. I haven't done one of these in a long time -- but I thought I'd answer it on the blog....here goes:

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in any
particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Worked at a water slide (my kids think that's cool), waitress, secretary (numerous times), pizza maker

Four Movies I have watched more than once: (I take it, these would be my favorite movies?!)
Singles Ward, Princess Bride, Napoleon Dynamite, When Harry Met Sally

Four Places I have lived: (only 4? Okay, here's my 4 longest)
Wyoming, Missouri, Utah, Arizona

Four TV Shows that I watch:
The Office, ER, Medium, American Idol (actually, these are the only 4 most of the time)

Four places I would like to visit:
Holland, Hawaii, London, New York

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
hummm..... crystal.... can't think of any others.

Four Favorite Foods:
Chimichangas, banana cream pie, pizza, crab (with steak)


Four friends I think will respond:
Kreanna, Judy, ?? Not sure who else

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
Going on a short spring-break vacation with my family, LOTS of company coming this year to visit, Emaree's baptism in September, Being out of debt by end of year.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hey, love your blog and reading about you and your family. I've forgotten how funny you are. I'm going to be in AZ on Feb. 12th, would love to see you. Email me annburtonmn@msn.com

Teresa said...

im so glad you like it.really you think im funny...well thanks i guss