Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's Back!!!

A discussion was going on in Sunday School a few weeks ago about taking things for granted...such as living so close to a temple and not going as often as we should. Of course, Steve piped in "It's just like Krispy Kreme Donuts...we didn't appreciate it until it was gone."

Well, folks...IT'S BACK!!!!! After closing down all the Krispy Kreme Donut stores in the ENTIRE state of Arizona a couple of years ago, they finally opened up the ONLY ONE 3 miles from my house today. I have been by twice already - once after Joseph's game around 7pm and then just recently around 10pm -- both times there is a line of people around the building and seriously, about 40-50 cars in the drive-thru... so no donuts for us yet- guess I'm not that desperate. But boy, am I dying to sink my teeth into a nice hot soft plain donut...perhaps I'll try again tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Calories in Original Glazed

Manufactured by Krispy Kreme



Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 serving (52.0 g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories 200Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12.0g18%
Saturated Fat 3.0g15%
Cholesterol 5mg2%
Sodium 95mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 22.0g7%
Dietary Fiber 1.0g4%
Sugars 10.0g
Protein 2.0g

Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 6% • Iron 4%

* Based on a 2000 calorie diet


Just don't forget to count it :-)
(Am I Bad?)

Ann said...

Yum, I miss our Krispy Kreme, I wonder if they will open it back up. One can hope. Have one for me when you finally get one!

Holly said...

I love that you posted about this! If I get brave enough to go I will pick one up for you!!