Monday, April 28, 2008

We Survived!

Yep, we survived a hugely busy crazy weekend. And it is with a cheerful heart, I announce to you that EVERYONE IS AT SCHOOL AND WORK THIS MORNING! I may regain my sanity, afterall. Jeff, however, probably should be home, but has the "Worlds Fair" tonight at school - it's a HUGE project he's been working on for school this past month and really needs to be at school today, inspite of what we think is an ear infection. He's a trooper and even gave his first talk at church yesterday not feeling great. All in all, we had a buzy weekend filled with Jeff's Scout Camporee, his baseball game, Sunsplash (EVERYONE WENT!), homework, and had a stinkin' good time hanging out at Mignon's last night.

2 comments:

Ann said...

So I spoke too soon. Two of my kids are sick! I really thought we had escaped it this year. . . but no. Glad you all survived and are doing well. Sounds pretty much like what you all had.
Oh, and I loved visiting you guys in AZ. It was a blast. It was almost scary how well the guys hit it off, but that was GREAT. We will have to come again.

Teresa said...

Ann, if it's what we all had, you're in for a long week! Sorry to hear. Thanks for not being too shy to comment on my posts -- unlike the rest of my family and friends...hint hint, guys!
And yes, come visit again soon!